The machinery used by industrial companies changes regularly. New developments and products require the use of new machinery and equipment, while older models are sold and removed from production. When companies expand and build up new capacities, the topic of machine moving also ranks high on the agenda. This is where Piepenbrock Maintenance comes in: we handle the entire process of machine relocation so you don’t have to. We assume complete responsibility for cross-site internal and external relocation projects – from dismantling, rigging and machine transport to installation, connection of energy sources and commissioning of the machine at the new site. You have a relocation project in mind and are looking for a reliable partner? Get in touch with us for expert advice!
Moving machinery and equipment from one location to another requires fine-tuned coordination. The production equipment needs to be dismantled, rigged and assembled ready for use at the new destination. Machinery moving companies have to provide comprehensive consulting and planning services to ensure a smooth process. We handle the complete spectrum of machine relocation for our customers. In close coordination with you, we establish continuous project management and develop an exact time and capacity schedule. Leave nothing to chance in your machine relocation, and commission the specialists from Piepenbrock!
You have questions about our offer or are interested in other facility management services? We’ll be happy to help and prepare an individual offer for you. As one of the largest facility management service providers in Germany, Piepenbrock has many years of experience and all the resources to meet your requirements. Simply get in touch with us today!
Detailed planning, dismantling, transport, reassembly – Piepenbrock offers all services required for smooth machine rigging and moving. We provide comprehensive support for any type of machine relocation and installation. Our range of services includes:
- Condition assessment and technical acceptance
- Geometric measurement
- Backup of the control data
- Disconnection of energy and media carriers and plant periphery
- Use of heavy technical equipment such as cranes or air cushions
- Transport securing, slinging and loading
- Machine transport
- Comprehensive preparation at the new machine location
- Positioning and alignment
- Professional reassembly, connection and commissioning
- Professional machine acceptance according to standards DIN ISO 230-x and VDI/DGQ guideline 3441
- Testing of stationary electrical systems (German Social Accident Insurance DGUV Regulation 3 / Technical Occupational Safety and Health Regulation TRBS 1201)
- Testing according to German accident prevention regulations (UVV)
Machine relocations are complex projects that generate a lot of organisational effort and require heavy equipment as well as in-depth technical expertise. Trust in the reliable interface management of Piepenbrock Maintenance!
Qualified employees – premium service
Experienced, stringent project management
Not only was the tight schedule a particular challenge, but also the coordination of the project during ongoing operations. Right from the planning phase, the team from Piepenbrock convinced the client with professionalism and a successful overall concept.
You think this could also interest others?Recommend us by e-mail
The information might be of interest for others?
Recommend our website.