Winter services from Piepenbrock – Professional, effective and reliable
Are you looking for a professional partner to carry out your winter services? Then look no further than Piepenbrock, the number 1 provider of facility management services in Germany. Whether in the large cities of Hamburg, Munich, Cologne or Berlin, or the more rural regions of Allgäu or Wedemark – with over 70 branches across Germany, we are your nearest partner for snow-clearing services and road gritting, thus ensuring your compliance with all legal requirements. Piepenbrock is your partner for ensuring safety on the roads, pathways, company premises, car parks and stairways, ruling out any accidents involving customers or pedestrians once winter arrives. Benefit from highlights such as our 24/7 customer service, our reliable employees, our modern machinery and our professional equipment. Complete the contact form for winter services to request your tailored offer.
Winter services from Piepenbrock are carried out to a consistently high standard of quality. We are there when you need us, ready to provide the necessary resources. We also have a network of experienced, reliable and contractually bound subcontractors to rely on across the country. In winter, services are required quickly and promptly: snow and ice demand immediate action! Which is why Piepenbrock plans ahead, coordinating individual plans together with you during the summer.
Our range of winter services
We provide all winter services, big and small, in accordance with local requirements – if necessary, going beyond the legally required obligations. In addition to the standard winter services, we also offer various additional options for ensuring safety on the roads, pathways and parking spaces. Our services include:
- Removal of road grit and removal of ice
- Clearance and displacement of snow
- Temporary assumption of winter service/substitution measures
- Snow-clearing services and road gritting beyond what is legally required, 24-hour support
- Dimensioning, data acquisition and the creation of clearance and gritting plans
- Delivery of additional grit
- Delivery, filling and cleaning of grit containers
Piepenbrock will take care of your winter services – and your liability risk too
As one of the largest facility management service providers in Germany, Piepenbrock has the requisite knowledge and resources. When it comes to ensuring your winter duties have been met, and along with them your duty of care, we are the perfect partner. The main winter services provided by Piepenbrock include the clearance of snow and road gritting. We also have a number of additional services to choose from.
Be prepared – Everything under control with Piepenbrock
Winter is guaranteed to return. Preparations should thus be made early on for the next season. Even when the temperatures outside are rising, making plans for the colder months of the year will save time and reduce personal effort in the long run. Because with preparations already in place, implementation is then quick and convenient – even more so when carried out by Piepenbrock!
We provide the following services:
- Following up on the previous winter season
- Monitoring legal changes
- Optimised scheduling of machinery and personnel capacities
- Servicing and repair of vehicles, machinery and Tools
- Planning and acquisition of road grit according to requirements, including replacement capacities and safety stocks
- Efficient planning of new orders
- Safety instructions according to accident prevention regulations for winter Services
- In-house training on snow clearance and road gritting technology, instruction on machinery, occupational safety, etc.
Customer benefits: The success of our winter services at a glance
A collaboration with Piepenbrock has many advantages. Avoid dealing with liability and cost risks that are difficult to plan by transferring this responsibility to Piepenbrock. We are your contractual partner for the provision of services all over Germany.
You can rely on us to coordinate all tasks – regardless of how many locations this involves. Save time and money by outsourcing your winter service requirements, and benefit from a comprehensive standard of quality thanks to centralised management.
Comprehensive selection of equipment